- Act as legal agents or representatives as directed by the church, signing all legal documents involving the purchase, sale, mortgaging and rental church property, only upon direction by the church.
- Maintain inventory of all legal documents, in conjunction with clerk.
- Counsel with church staff, key leaders, committees or organizations concerning legal matters.
- Hold legal title to all church property (as required by state law) and act only as directed by the church in regular or special business meetings.
- Make recommendations to the church concerning legal documents, property and other legal issues.
- The Board of Trustees meet the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
Chairman of the Board of Trustees is: Deacon George Lyle